Monday, 24 May 2010

How are we connected ???


Social Networking

I remember the first email account created, it was best of all time hotmail account. It had restriction you need to login once in 15 days at least to maintain account active. I think year 2000 not sure though but I couldn’t maintain that account and it didn’t last long too J.But no issues ,I was happy since there is no need to have a email or mobile to get in touch with people as everyone was around me at that period.
Era of mobile came, then internet …, people started communicating in emails ,phones, my friends started travelling places including me, then I created accounts to be in touch with people .Now I own almost all accounts hotmail, Gmail, face book, orkut. One more thing I was lucky to have a hotmail account with same id which I lost a decade back. Unfortunately it’s a dormant account now.

Now the most happening site is Face book and Gmail. I do send lot of mails “Not Fwd” but I do get lot of Fwd J , Most time pass is Face book, watch videos posted by others, read status update which is just for fun I know sometimes or real update.
How can I forget Farmville   most time consuming and fun game till now, nice topics to chat with friends. I know in some days will get bore too, but now I am enjoying it J.
Making friends in face book hmmm, never tried to make some new though. Since as in travel I have made lot of friends so I don’t think, need a FB as medium to make new friends but yeah true it is helpful in finding friends where they are, what they are doing etc.
I don't know how long I can maintain this social networking sites, sometimes I feel even if getting 100's of status updates from my friends in reality I am connected to hardly 10's which is reality. Virtual world can only give you virtual satisfaction that I am connected so many friends but hope we all understand what is reality.
True friends cannot be found by Google !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment